Let us handle your legal worries, leaving you free to focus on your business.
Call +3531 68 777 22 or email us to arrange a free consultation, and let Jordan Law provide the legal solution you’re looking for.
Cost-effective in-house legal services for start-ups and small to medium-sized companies.
If you’re a business owner who wants to avoid the uncertainty of legal fees but you don’t want to hire a full-time in-house counsel, our in-house legal services could be just right for you.
We provide cost-effective, part-time in-house legal services that give you all the advantages of having an experienced solicitor working for your company from just €250 a month – saving you time and hassle, and dramatically reducing your legal costs.
Identifying, understanding, and resolving the legal issues that can affect your business requires experience, attention to detail, and time that you can’t afford… yet you can’t afford to ignore them.
Our proactive approach enables us to identify and tackle legal issues quickly and efficiently, before they develop into expensive legal proceedings.
The benefits of Jordan Law’s in-house services:
• We’ll handle all your company’s legal affairs from €250 a month, removing hassle and stress, and leaving you free to focus on other things
• We’ll deal with your day-to-day legal issues before they become expensive disasters
• We’ll give you remote online access to all your legal files, saving you time and money
• We’ll agree an annual budget upfront – no hidden charges, and no nasty surprises
• We’ll help you manage your exposure to risk
• We’ll develop corporate legal strategies, policies and procedures
• We’ll prepare and maintain your company books, records, resolutions and minutes
• We’ll help you with company negotiations and transactions when you need us
• We’ll keep your company’s legal records safe and secure
• We’ll provide all the legal support and advice you need to deal with mergers and other strategic alliances
• We’ll provide advice when you need it, giving you competitive advantage
• We can even attend executive management team meetings, to provide straight-talking advice on legal issues as they arise
Our expert lawyers provide help, advice and representation from initial to final instruction on the following:
• Shareholders’ agreements
• Employment handbooks
• Employment agreements
• Non-disclosure agreements
• Non-compete agreements
• License agreements
• Supply and distribution agreements
• Debt collection
• Dispute resolution